Edith Bankes Memorial Hall
The Edith Bankes Memorial Hall was erected by the late Sir John Eldon Bankes in memory of his wife in 1932
The grounds & the building were conveyed to the Northop Parish Council upon trust for use by the residents of Northop.
Over the years the Hall has had many uses for meetings, sport, song & dance. The hall has recently been refurbished & is still regularly used & and is an important part of our Village.
The Hall has been used in the past as a magistrates court & doctors surgery & is still used today by the playgroup, toddlers, WI, the youth club, brownies & guides, as a polling station & as the venue for the annual Northop Pantomime as well as much more!
The Hall can be hired for meetings or events - for more information contact.
Mrs Rosemary Jones